Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh say, can you see?


Being a singer and a music teacher I occasionally get requests to perform. I've sung for weddings and funerals but one of the most important things I can do as a musician is to sing the National Anthem. I've sung for the opening of the Oregon House of Representatives in 2005 and for the opening of the Oregon Senate in 2007. One of my proudest moments with OEA was singing the National Anthem at the 2007 OEA RA. That made me proud to be an American and a member of the Oregon Education Association.

2 comments:

Glenda and Tom said...

Judy has been an exceptional OEA member here in Baker. She is organized, intelligent and forthright. She deserves your vote. Go Judy T!!

Tony Crawford said...

Judy is an exceptional choice for OEA leadership!